Tuesday 13 December 2016

Changes to Buses of Somerset services from 31st December 2016

Good Morning. Service changes to the C/F service in Bridgwater due to the withdrawal of SCC Funding. The current timetable will operate to the end of service on the 31st December.
From 3rd January service C will be part replaced on a revised 16 service timetable operated by Hatch Green Coaches. The current 16 service between Bridgwater and Langport will divert 3 times a day around the Bridge Estate. Passengers along Longstone Avenue, Mendip Road and Moorland Road will need to get to Parkway to use service 1 wich maintains the current timetable. New Timetables are on the current service.
From the above date service F will be reduced to two journeys a day Monday to Friday only. This service will operate commercially with no support from SCC and we ask passengers to aid us in support this service. A copy of the timetable can be found here, on the bus and at Bridgwater Bus Stn.(FJ)


1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete