Monday 15 August 2016

Changes to Somerbus services from the 4th September 2016

From Sunday 4th September 2016. The Following routes will no longer be operated by SOMERBUS •Route 82/82A - Will cease to operate under SOMERBUS; However Frome Minibuses will operate the Mon-Fri timetable. However the Saturday timetable will be withdrawn
•Route 175 - Will be wthdrawn by current operator. First West of England will run a replacement route 171; However the 06:25 & 06:45 from Midsomer Norton to Bath will not operate und...er the new route by First West of England. Nor will the 06:58 from Clutton and the 17:25 to Clutton from Bath.
Wessex Bus will no longer operate the 620 between Bath and Yate Shopping Centre. Stagecoach West will operate a new service. Including a new morning journey into Bath.
New Routes •42 Between Odd Down Park and Ride and Royal United Hospital
•17 Between University of Bath - Whiteway - Twerton - Bus Station - University of Bath.
University of Bath routes U10, U18, X18 Have yet to be confirmed

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete